Interface Competition

default

We have been lucky enough to make it into the finals of the Interface magazine 'Best Use of ICT in Teaching' for this blog, our novel study wikis and Kiwis for Kenya.

All you have to do is get everyone you know to vote for us! All they need to do is click on this link and then choose my name (and Mr Woodys - David Woodcock for the Blogging Section) and put an email in then click submit. You can vote as many times as you have emails! Get all your friends and family involved!

Thanks everyone!

on  October 12, 2008  at  3:29 PM

I'll get every one of my family to vote and friends to vote for us!!
rm 24
on  October 15, 2008  at  5:12 PM

This is a great blog I like what your doing with kenya that's really thoughtful. Your blog is really good I hope you get alot of good coments and I know you will. You all must be pretty smart people to get into the finals for the interface magazine.
By J.M and G.B
Online Diploma
on  March 24, 2011  at  7:29 PM

Awesome post, so nice and interesting.I really  enjoyed to read it..

hotel furniture
on  April 4, 2011  at  8:13 PM

Write more, that's all I have to say.  Literally, it seems as though you relied on the video to make your point.  You clearly know what you're talking about, why waste your intelligence on just posting videos to your blog when you could be giving us something enlightening to read?

Toyota Hilux Pickup
on  February 28, 2013  at  7:13 PM

At first I would congratulate you on writing such a brilliant piece of write-up. You have got some exceptional writing skills that have made your site worth reading.

Registered users

Blog-list
Blogs of the Week
Most Prolific