My Camp Poem

Birds singing,

People cheering,

Listning to the sound of guns,

People talking,

Lots of walking,

Not lots of singing,

Listninig to the sound of the breeze,

Of the big fat trees!!!!!!!!

My Voicethread

MY FANTASTIC HOLIDAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have had a great time these holiays because on the first week I went to a holiday program and done lots of sport and fun games like dead ants, octopus and stiff candles.

The most exciting part of my holiday was in the second week because I went to Kaikoura for two nights and on the monday I went to Hanmer springs with my nana, auntie,my other auntie,my brother, Emily my cousin and my other cousin George.

We went to the hot pools and to a farm and on the dog stream walk and heaps more.

But the most favourite thing was today when I got my first light pink cell phone that my dad got me!!!!!!!!!!!!

Its meant to be snowing but when will it???

Today it is rainning here in rangiora/christchurch and later it is surposed to snow again!!!

We have been constantly looking at the online weather and it is saying that it is meant to be raining here. Libby has baught Alvin and the chipmonks it sounds cool!!!  A bit earlier on you could see the brown, black and grey clouds rowling in and it was so scary.AHHHHHHH

PLEASE COMMENT TO TELL ME IF IT IS RAINING WERE YOU ARE!!!!

ALSO PUT WERE YOU ARE FROM!!!!!!

ON MY 10TH BIRTHDAY!!!!!

SmileSmileSmile Today is my 10th birthday and I have got most of my presents!

Nana Margret gave me some awesome grey pants! Plus a set of outoments but one of the heads came off.Cry Also art stuff plus heaps more!!!!

Nana lyn gave me heaps of HANNAH MONTANA clothing, 2 pairs of pants, 3 tops a hand bag and heaps more!! Including 50 australian dollers!!

Auntie tina gave me a bag of lollies and 20 dollers (the lollies are YYYUUUMMMM)

Nana B gave me another 20 dollers!!!!!!!!!!SmileSmileSmile

READING P.A.T TEST!!!

Today we done a P.A.T test. It took 45 minutes and it was quite fun for a test. I love doing tests! Tomorrow (Wednesday 18 june) we are doing another test (YAY) for mathimatics. And on thursday (19 june)we are doing another one!

The most tests i love are P.A.T tests and all of the other tests that we do!!!!!!!!!!   

SO ALL TESTS ARE SOOOOOOO COOL SO NEVER EVER HATE THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's Snowing!!!!!

LaughingDuring the weekend it was snowing really hard and we had to stay inside untill the snow had stopped.Innocent

Smileyesturday the snow was still there and we had so much fun but Mrs  Freeman was on duty(waching us) and she said it was horrible because people were throwing snow balls at each other. 

SmileToday the snow is still here but slowly melting away.Most of us do not want the snow to go because it is so fun!!!!!Cry

My report about Iron ore

Iron ore isone of New Zealand's most famous natural recources around. You can find Iron ore in different places including New Zealand. It can be made into many different things in the world.

It can be used for many different things like making steel and other metals. Also you can make nails from Iron ore. You can make it react with chemicals like carbon dioxide.

You will find that Iron ore is the 2nd most abudant metal found underneath the earths crust. The most places you can find Iron ore is in New Zealand and Eygpt.

The value of Iron ore is probably less than today. The minerals value was 30 million forIron ore in these days.

Iron ore is one of New Zealand's natural recources. You can find it in many countrys. It can be used in many different things.

Bugs Poem!!

B ugs horrible and very so small,

U seing people blood as a wall,

G girls are not so bad,

S cales of bugs and things that are bad. 

Sea Shells poem!!!

Colourfull sea shells washed ashore

Shells are scattered around/gallore

Colours in the sea

Colours i can see

GALLORE,GALLORE,GALLORE!!

Hi everyone I'm jessica and I am Nearly 10 years old and I love HANNAH MONTANA and MILEY CYRUS!!!
I also like to draw,climb tree'sand design clothing I have made some clothing myself!!!!!!!
I hope you like my blog!!!
More about me
  • .
  • .
  • .
  • .
  • .
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
  • 6
  • 7
  • 8
  • 9
  • 10
  • 11
  • 12
  • 13
  • 14
  • 15
  • 16
  • 17
  • 18
  • 19
  • 20
  • 21
  • 22
  • 23
  • 24
  • 25
  • 26
  • 27
  • 28
  • 29
  • 30