Skypeing with room 5.

We are skypeing with room room 5 and we had to do a video about globalisation. Our topic is about orangatangs. And once we have done the video, we then upload the vidoe on to outube and who ever gets the most views, wins! Then I dont know what happens then.

Skypeing with room 5.

Going to my Nana and Grandpas house

In I think two weeks, I am oging to my nanas and grandpas place and they live in the north island so I have to go up on a plane by myself. Last time I went on a plane I got to hand out the lollies! almost every time I go up I get to hand out the lollies. At my N&G's house they live across the road from the swimming pool, and at the start of their house,near the drive-way, there is sort of like steps that go down and then under that there is a creek and a bridge and my brother who is 18 said that there is another bridge just that you have to walk a bit deeper into the under ground forest, I think he is lying because I cant see another bridge so I think he just wants to push me in. And also, they have a farm and at my uncle and auntys house not far from there, they have a swimmimg pool and there house is like, to go through the main door, you have to go up stairs but your not upstairs, its very weird but cool. I am also just going there because my mum, Dad, and I think my sister are going to the west-pack arena for the dog show. And thats why I want to go to Nana and Grandpa. (the only bad thing is they send me to bed at 7:35 in the weekend and I go to sleep at 10 ussaly!) 

At my Dads work.

Today I am at my dads work and he let me go on the computer so I can go on www.stardoll.com   and here. Latley, we went down to the cafateria and I had a hot chocolate while Dad had tea. Dads office is on the second floor and it has sort of been a bit boring because I cant realy use the computer I can sometimes, just not for a long time. I dont get to go to my Dads work much, and its soooo cool!~! I soooooo want to apply for a job here. well, I cant spend too much time on here so bye!

A bit about me....

I have one cute little puppy she is black, becoming an old granny dog(getting white furs lol) and I have one older brother and sister. I live my mum and dad. I like going for bike rides to burn off my fatty-goodness LOL !! And take an intrest in tiny pupps. I play with, Lucy, Megan, Michaela, Millie, Samantha,and some other people. But mostly go for bike rides with Megan and Millie and sometimes, Michaela. I really will really miss school because I'm going to be going to the North Island. I always like new comments so keep comenting.

Bye 4 now

my little pup when she was little and her sis.

Welcome to Natasha B's Blog!

Hi and welcome to my blog. I am really excited with al the activitys on the blog and hopefully, next year old m3 people will still use it. Please tell every one you know about this blog and blog can be educational, because you learn how to read, type, and spell. Please comment as I have said before in a post, dont just read the posts, comment on the post.

so I hope you learn new things and

COMMENT  on my blog

comment challange

In our class we are having a Comment challange and the person who writes the most educational comments on the class blog, we get a free lunch !! so I have already (almost) commented on every thing on the main portal page. And The prize is a lunch with some friends. I am really excited to see who the winner is, I have a slim chance of winning because other people, like Mary, are already commenting on the portal page as well.

On our bike ride

Tomorrow is teachers only day. On the day off, M3millie, M3megan, maby M3georgia and I, are planning to go for a bike ride. Last time, we went for a ride for about one hour and a half! And to make it even more interesting, we went all the way to the flash, new, POSH houses and then, around the outs of Rangiora which is out in the country side !! and we saw little lambs and a horse that had no food and that was sadCry the lambs were sooooo CUTE! Tongue out ! Then we went back to Millie's house. This time is going to be way cooler !!

Our Class "face lift"

Latley, we have had a class blog "face lift" !! It looks like our blog is in SpAcE! It has been quite a while since we had a class change. so Im really glad we did. I dont know what to write about coz how can you write alot about something like a class "face lift"

Our class in the top 50 classes on mathletics

Not very long ago, we found out that our class was in the top 50 for mathletics !!! Mrs. Freeman is going physco about it !!! we are TRYING to get to the top of leader board. we are doing as much we can to get up the top of the leader board and now tayla just said that we are 30 th !!! YAY US !! the lady from mathletics said if we do live mathletics, we get one point, but if we do units, we get 10 points but people are still doing live mathletics.

I really hope we get up the top of the leader board !!! :)

•.¸(*•.¸♥¸.•*´)¸.•*´
♥«´¨`•° HEY!! °•´¨`»♥
.¸.•*(¸.•*´♥`*•.¸`*•.¸

Hola ♥ this is Natasha B I am a 10 year old girl from New Zealand and likes listening to HANNAH and MILEY music.
╔╦╦╦═╦╗╔═╦═╦══╦═╗
║║║║╩╣╚╣═╣║║║║║╩╣
╚══╩═╩═╩═╩═╩╩╩╩═╝

JÜst shÜt yoÜr moÜth and smile...Ü

More about me
  • .
  • .
  • .
  • .
  • .
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
  • 6
  • 7
  • 8
  • 9
  • 10
  • 11
  • 12
  • 13
  • 14
  • 15
  • 16
  • 17
  • 18
  • 19
  • 20
  • 21
  • 22
  • 23
  • 24
  • 25
  • 26
  • 27
  • 28
  • 29
  • 30